Power supply for a DIN rail 15V 1.34A 20W MEAN WELL MDR-20-15
MEAN WELL MDR-20 switching power supplies, thanks to their slim housing, are used where space requirements play a significant role. Thanks to the wide range of power supplies (85-264VAC or 120-370VDC), they can be successfully used in industrial automation and telecommunications. The device is cooled by open air circulation, and the permissible operating temperature of the power supply is -20 ~ +70°C.
The device has a DC OK signal output, and an LED to indicate the operating status of the power supply. MDR-20 series switch mode power supplies achieve up to 84% efficiency. The power consumed in no-load condition is <0.75W.
- rated output voltage: 15 V
- rated output power: 20 watts
- rated load current: 1,34 A
- energy conversion efficiency: over 81%
- working temperature range: from -20ºC to +70ºC
- output protection: overcurrent protection (OCP), short circuit protection (SCP), overvoltage protection (OVP)
- input protection: over-voltage (OVP), under-voltage (UVP)
- LED operation signaling
- cooling with open air circulation
- dimensions: 22.5x90x100 mm
- weight: 170 g