LED strip 24V DC 130lm / W 4W 6500K, cold color
- Light colour temperature: 6500K (cold)
- Power: 4.13W/m
- Number of lumens/m.: 520lm
- Light source efficiency: 130lm/W
- Number of LEDs (5 m. roll): 300
- Strap width: 8 mm
- IP protection: IP20
- Cutting section: every 10 cm
- Color rendering index CRI: 84 CRI
- Compatible with dimmer: YES
- Operating temperature: -20'C - +40'C
- L80 lifetime: L80B10 >3600 hours (@Ta25'C)
- Certifications: RoHS, CE
auction is for 1 roll (5m.) of LED ribbon!
The most important information when choosing a tape!
What is a lumen (lm)?
LED output is given in lumens per watt of power supply. Measurement requires apparatus and instrumentation. An LED that has 100 lm/W is more efficient than one that has 60 lm/W, meaning that it gives more light for the same power supply or for the same illumination, it draws less current. An LED strip made up of high-efficiency LEDs may have fewer emitters per metre or may draw less power, meaning that it will not heat up as much.
Colour rendering index CRI - what is it and why is it important?
The colour rendering index calculated from the 15 test colours is CRI:.
The Colour Rendering Index (CRI) is a measure of the ability of a light source to render colours faithfully compared to natural daylight or an appropriately selected artificial source. The CRI determines how well the colours of objects are rendered (how natural). To the human eye, the higher the CRI of light, the more comfortable the perception of the image. Full colour reproduction is a CRI of the order of 96 ... 100, but emitters with a CRI above 90 are considered very good. CRIs in the order of 80 are good sources, in the order of 60 are already poor.
Thanks to the selection of suitable components and their high quality, as well as attention to detail and precision in construction, LED strips come with a 3-year manufacturer's guarantee. By receiving such a long guarantee, you gain confidence confirmed by many years of laboratory tests!
- decorative lighting, mirrors, shelves, furniture;
- illumination of showcases, displays, bars;
- Interior lighting, rooms, corridors;
- car tuning (internal);
- mood lighting;
- suspended ceilings;
- and many more...