Tape 300 SMD3528 12V 2900K IP65 4,8W | 5m
- Light colour temperature: 2900K
- Power supply voltage: 12V DC
- Power: 4.8W/m
- Number of lumens/m.: 400lm/m
- Number of diodes/m: 60
- Belt width: 8 mm
- IP protection: IP65 - increased IP protection translates into a wider range of applications and higher safety of use
- Cutting section: every 5 cm
- Color rendering index CRI: 80
- Compatible with PWM dimmer
- Illumination angle 120°
- Operating temperature: -20'C ...+45'C
- Certifications: RoHS, CE
Yellow Free technology means that the product's casing is made of high-quality materials that do not yellow over time, and the product retains its aesthetic appearance for years.
The product uses an SMD3528 type diode. With a current consumption of 0.4 A, the tape achieves a luminous efficiency of 83 lm/W while maintaining an electricity consumption of 4.8 W per running metre. The luminous flux emitted from one metre of tape is 400 lm. The tape is supplied with 12 DC. The light angle of the LED is 120°. The thickness of the tape's PCB laminate is: 2.
The product is compatible with PWM dimmers. The protection class of the strip from the top surface is IP65. The protection class of the strip from the bottom surface is IP20. Colour rendering index Ra ≥ 80 . The tape can be freely adjusted to the surface. The cutting section is 5 cm. The adhesive tape type - 3M 300 LSE guarantees easy and permanent fixing of the tape to the substrate. The durability of each diode is more than 50000 h. The product operates in a temperature range of -20/+45 °C. For indoor use
The tape is sold on a 5-metre roll.