COB 320 chips/m 24V 6000K 12W tape | 5m
- Light colour temperature: 6000K
- Power supply voltage: 24V DC
- Power: 12W/m
- Number of lumens/m.: 1100lm/m
- Number of diodes/m: 320
- Belt width: 10 mm
- IP protection: IP20
- Cutting section: every 5 cm
- Color rendering index CRI: 90
- Compatible with PWM dimmer
- Light angle 180°
- Operating temperature: -30'C ...+45'C
- Certifications: RoHS, CE
The product uses a 'chip-on-board' COB diode. COB diodes, with lower energy consumption, emit a significantly better light beam compared to older SMD LED technology. The use of COB technology in the strip guarantees energy efficiency and a better visual effect, compared to older SMD technology.
COB LEDs are characterised by maintaining a uniform line of light. A high CRI of 90 ensures excellent colour reproduction.
The tape is sold on a 5 metre roll.